According to the sources, there is a husband-wife duo and their son who is the mastermind of this propaganda.
Let me expose them…
2. Before I tell you about their reality let me show you this news in 2013 Ania and her husband have stopped Indian PM Narendra Modi from speaking in the India Economic Forum organized by The Wharton School of University Of Pennsylvania. They are not just Hindumisia but they are Modifobic too.
3. Now let me tell you who they are actually.
The Father of Ania Loomba was a fulltime trade unionist and her parents were a member of the communist party. She is herself a communist. in short, they are #Urbannaxals
4. Her Husband Suvir Kaul is also a professor at the University of Pennsylvania. Their son Tariq Thachil is Director of the Center for the Advanced Study of India (CASI) at the same university where his parents are working.
5. All three are Hindumisia hardcore communists and are extremely active in anti-India agendas. They are connected with all top communist politicians, agenda journalists, and communist professors of universities across India.
6. Read the research paper of Tariq Thachil which he has written in 2009. You will get to know how much Hinduphobic and communist #UrbanNaxal he is!
7. Here is the email of the Delhi University communist professor who is asking all #UrbanNaxal like him to support the #DismantlingGlobalHindutva conference.
8. They have put this supporters list on their official website. Most of them are #UrbanNaxals working in universities all over the world including India.
9. Now let me show you the International advisory board of the Center for the Advanced Study of India (CASI) where Tariq Thachil is the director. You will find many prominent Indian person names here!
Is this the real reason why they don’t disclose themselves as a mastermind of this Propaganda and Hindumisia event?
Update: The name of Ania Loomba and Suvir Kaul has been removed from the official website of #DismantlingGlobalHindutva Earlier they were moderators of opening and closing segments of this Conference. Their names were also removed from the list of supporting organisers list.
Author: Vijay Patel
Disclaimer: Vijay Patel is solely responsible for the views expressed in this article. He carries the responsibility for citing and/or licensing images utilised within the text. The opinions, facts and any media content in them are presented solely by him, and neither The Australia Today News nor its partners assume any responsibility for them.
This article was first published on the Twitter account of Vijay Patel